Introducing the 2015-2016 New York Leaders Program Class
The Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI) is proud to announce its fourth class of New York Leaders. Twenty-six professionals with diverse backgrounds in government, the private sector, academia, and non-profits have been selected to participate in a series of discussions and private receptions.
The FPI New York Leaders Program was developed to create an opportunity for young professionals in New York and surrounding states to engage in thoughtful and educational conversations on foreign policy and connect with notable thinkers and practitioners in international affairs. This year's class joins the previous classes of 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Andrew Abramczyk; Barclays Investment Bank; Vice President, Credit Strategy
- Justin Baliles; Brixmor Financial Planning and Analysis; Senior Financial Analyst
- Yfat Barak-Cheney; JDCorps Policy Analyst World Jewish Congress; Foreign Policy Adviser
- Tiffany Barfield; National Academy Foundation (NAF); Corporate Enagement Manager
- Jordan Blashek; Yale Law School; Juris Doctor/MBA Student
- Mei-Li da Silva Vint; Morgan Stanley; Sales and Marketing
- Jamie Brooke Forseth; Goldman Sachs; Head of U.S. Municipal Credit Strategy
- Eric Gallagher; Self-employed; Independent Political Consultant
- Alison Gilbert; Associate, Project & Energy Finance
- Andrew Hoskinson; Sullivan & Cromwell LLP; Associate
- Mike Khader; Khader Group; President
- Eric Magnuson; UBS Investment Bank; Executive Director, Equities, Investor
- Conor Moran; Lodge Street; Founder & Managing Member
- Andrew O'Shaughnessy; New York City Economic Development Corporation; Senior Project Manager
- Silvio Pitter; Allergan; Director, Strategic Pricing, U.S.
- Sonia Ponnusamy; Forbes Private Capital Group; Associate
- Rohan Poojara; J.P. Morgan Private Bank; Global Investment Specialist
- Shane Powers; Credit Suisse; Director, Global Risk & Controls: Central Investigation Team
- Matt Ronen; Service Year; Founder & CEO
- Michelle Selesky Giuda; Weber Shandwick; Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Communications
- Fredrik Stanton; Self-employed; Documentary filmmaker, author
- Matias Sueldo; Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP; Associate
- Jennifer Sutton; Thuzio Executive Club; Director of Business Operations
- Stephen Szpulski; Goldman Sachs; Senior Analyst, Compliance Surveillance Strategy Group
- Andrew M. Watrous; US-Libya Business Association; Director
- Emma Williams; Google Inc.; Global Insights Manager, Google Team, Global Agency & Client Solutions
The Foreign Policy Initiative seeks to promote an active U.S. foreign policy committed to robust support for democratic allies, human rights, a strong American military equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century, and strengthening America’s global economic competitiveness.